Be mine...

Be mine...
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 1st Monthsary to You... ;)


It's been a month that we've both gave our hearts to one another.
You are mine and I know that I am yours 'till the time you want me.
I will do whatever I can to make you happy. ;)
And let you know that my love for you is true.

Its been a month now,
Since I told you, I love you.
Its been a month now,
Since you told me, I love you too.
It was the day,
That you made my heart so complete.
 
Thank you for loving me.
I just hope your heart will always be mine.
Because I really wanted you to know,
How much I love you so.
And how much I am true to you.

One month,
That we are still here,
Loving each other,
Enjoying everything we feel for each other.
I do wish to enjoy more with our lives together.
And never let go from each other in anyway.
Let us keep holding,
And I am yours forever.

We will feel ups and downs,
In griefs and laughter,
We will be together,
Hand in hand,
You will always be admire.

I will always stay with you,
through thick and thin,
Through bad and good times.
Let us keep holding on together,
And never let go of each other.

Together we will be a perfect lover,
Where our love can be felt .
Never fear of losing me,
Coz i will always stay,
Just promise me,
That you will always be mine.

Trust me when I say "I LOVE YOU".
It comes from the buttom of my heart you know!
I will never ever leave,
Until you ask me to.
Because my feelings for you is true.

No matter how and no matter what.
I know that my heart,
will always want you.
And care for you.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
HAPPY MONTHSARY...

=============================o0o=========================
"Hindi kita minahal dahil sa taglay mong ganda, maganda ka sa akin dahil mahal kita."

No comments:

Post a Comment